GNRC is the first super-specialty hospital in Assam and North East India, and is now expanding to other parts of the country. Known for providing quality healthcare through an affordable system of exceptional facilities and engaged talent, GNRC has been chosen by the World Bank Group for its India Development Marketplace grant in 2014. The grant aims to help GNRC scale its innovative, inclusive healthcare model – across India and the world.
At GNRC, our dedicated team of professionals, with diverse capabilities, endeavour to practice the Art of Healing to enhance the Science of Medicine. This springs from an ‘attitude to serve’ and leads to ‘Health for All, Smiles for All’ – our motto.
To nurture this attitude, ensure performance management and capability enhancement, we undertake the following initiatives:
- Fast track growth for out performers
- Junior Associate Adoption Program (JCAP) – where the junior associate is mentored by the head of the department
- Continuing Medical Education for doctors and nurses
- Customised edu-health programs for healthcare workers
- Incentive for research & publication
- Financial support for doctors, management professionals & nurses for career enhancement course
As part of GNRC, new associates discover the culture of collaboration for a cause – Health for All, Smiles for All. Our diverse learning and development programs – academics to soft-skills, cater to emerging training needs of GNRC personnel.
We invite you be part of the GNRC journey – to make a difference to the lives of millions of people across the world.